Re: [Gnash-dev] Release shortlist

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Release shortlist
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 11:54:36 -0600

Udo Giacomozzi wrote:

> The framebuffer/AGG backend required big changes to a few parts of the
> code. I suggest to finish this release before starting with that.

  That's my basic thought for now as well. Work towards the next release
over the next few weeks (???), and then after the 0.7.2 release,
destabilize things again in CVS by integrating in all the changes for
AGG. 2D Framebuffer support can go in the 0.7.3 release, whenever we get
there. :-)

  This coming release I think will be a good one. Since the 0.7.1 alpha
release, performance has been improved, the plugin now support web site
navigation decently, and we're using the new libgui frontend.