[Gnash-dev] Re: [Gnash] unable to compile cvs

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Re: [Gnash] unable to compile cvs
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 10:59:05 -0600

annonygmouse wrote:

> log.cpp:66:34: error: boost/thread/mutex.hpp: No such file or directory

  I believe this is actually a different version of the mutex.hpp
header. I had that header until I installed the boost_thread-devel
package, and which point I got a mutex.hpp in the expected location.

> Should I make a symlink? Should I report this a a bug to the
> Debian boost package maintaner? (I've allready submitted one about
> .so naming).

  I don't think you should symlink to it unless it turns out to be the
same header as thread/mutpex.hpp. It would be so convenient if the
varying distros could agree on naming.