Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] framebuffer gui

From: Udo Giacomozzi
Subject: Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] framebuffer gui
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 09:24:23 +0200

Hello strk,

s> Well, I for one would like to fire gnash/fb from a text-based
s> browser :)
s> Also, would be nice to have some videos play on the background while
s> coding :P

Ok, then I'd go for DirectFB so you can give all your coding windows
half-transparency ;)

BTW, how are FLV videos passed to the renderer?

s> Maybe we might subclass fbgui so to keep output routines common and only
s> implement input handling ?

I'd say that's a good idea whenever someone implements any input
handling for FBGui. FBGui itself can remain as-is.

Udo