Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] does _height work??

From: Udo Giacomozzi
Subject: Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] does _height work??
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 18:01:31 +0200

Hello strk,

s> mmm.... can you think of a generic test case for this ?
s> The normalized way for it would be using Ming to generate the .swf
s> like it is done inside testsuite/misc-ming.all and provide a test
s> runner like it is done with the DefineEditTextVariableNameTest-Runner.

I do all my tests using Flash. It's easier and I'm not that familiar
with Ming :)

However, a simple test case would be something like that one I created
in flash:

- create a MC definition "sub" with some simple shape

- add ActionScript code to that MC to trace the variables:

  trace(this+": width="+_width+", height="+_height+
    ", xscale="+_xscale+", yscale="+_yscale);

- create another MC definition "instance" that contains "sub"

- add three "instance" sprites to the stage, one without
  transformation, one scaled and one rotated

They should all print the same numbers.

Udo