Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: make check

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: make check
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 20:44:46 +0200

My primary goal at this stage is having developers run
'make check' and immediately realize they broke something :)
What makes this impossible at this stage is the fact that we have
too many "expected" failures in the actionscript.all directory,
so exiting with an error now would be meaningless.
Maybe we can exit with error on failures in libbase/, server/
and misc-ming.all for now and later enable error-exiting for
actionscript.all.

Of course I agree on running all tests before exiting, but
the final exit code, if any failure is found, should be an error.

Another option would be completely avoiding to descend in the
actionscript.all dir for now, since we are not even sure those tests are
correct :)

What do you think ?