[Gnash-dev] Found bug in invalidated bounds method

From: Udo Giacomozzi
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Found bug in invalidated bounds method
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 19:14:52 +0200

Hi folks,

  I noticed that the current method does not deal correctly with
  moving objects. It does not redraw the part of the stage where the
  object has been prior to movement unless it has been placed there in
  the previous frame.

  A simple test that demonstrates this problem is attached to this
  mail.

  This is also related to the problem that, when moving the mouse over
  the player, it does not redraw correctly (try gravity.swf).

  Just wanted to inform you about this problem. I'm currently working
  on that...

Udo