Re: [Gnash-dev] -lboost_thread ?

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] -lboost_thread ?
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 08:10:44 -0600

strk wrote:
> Did we intentionally introduce the boost thread lib back
> as a dependency ? It seems I can't handle to remove it
> from my build...

  I added it back in because I have code that needs the library. Now it
correctly checka by doing an 'ls' of the directory, and finds the right
name that way. Although I I'm not planning on checking in my additional
code till after the release, we might as well test the macro now. It
works for me on all platforms, so are you getting the wrong Boost
library ? Nothing should be linking in BOOST_LIBS anyway yet, so even if
the library was wrong, Gnash should still build.

> Some grepping around found that the LIBS variable

  AC_CHECK_LIB in boost.m4. If if was found here, then the library it
found should work fine.