[Gnash-dev] save a copy of movies found on the net ?

From: strk
Subject: [Gnash-dev] save a copy of movies found on the net ?
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 10:12:02 +0200

0.7.1 saved every movie in /tmp, current HEAD
doesn't do this anymore.
Should we reimplement that "caching" before 0.7.2 ?
The noseek_fd_adapter exposes an interface for this,
so we might add a gnash switch to make the copy, or
have the plugin take care of that.
I'd prefer gnash doing it with either a switch or
the config file, using the URL parameter (-u, lowercase)
to make up the filename. I'd also like to create a dir
tree reflecting the full url, like wget does, ie:
/tmp/gnash-caches/www.what.com/subdir1/subdie2/flashmovie.swf

what do you think ?

--strk;

 /"\    ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 \ /    Respect for low technology.
  X     Keep e-mail messages readable by any computer system.
 / \    Keep it ASCII.