[Gnash-dev] Something like FreeSwingTestApps for Gnash?

From: theUser BL
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Something like FreeSwingTestApps for Gnash?
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 15:51:20 +0000

Hi!

Existing something like FreeSwingTestApps
http://developer.classpath.org/mediation/FreeSwingTestApps
by the GNU Classpath-Team, also for Gnash?

A side, where a lot of Flash-programs are published and where then stand, if it runs with Gnash or not.

For example, here are some games:
http://www.80smusiclyrics.com/games.shtml

And here are some flex-programs, which don't run on Gnash:
http://www.adobe.com/go/flex_flexstore_app
http://www.adobe.com/go/flex_restaurant_soap_app
http://www.adobe.com/go/flex_photoviewer_app
http://www.adobe.com/products/flex/media/mendels/

Also I don't know, why you call Gnash a SWT-movie viewer. Isn't the goal to be 100% Flash compatible?

And then I have a last question: When is it planned to publish the next version of Gnash? It seems, that after 0.7.1 (from 07.05.2006), there have been something happend.

Greatings
theuserbl

Sie suchen E-Mails, Dokumente oder Fotos? Die neue MSN Suche Toolbar mit Windows-Desktopsuche liefert in sekundenschnelle Ergebnisse. Jetzt neu! http://desktop.msn.de/ Jetzt gratis downloaden!