Re: [Gnash-dev] what is 'klash' ?

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] what is 'klash' ?
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 09:30:49 -0700

strk wrote:

>> without that, it never gets the Display right. For the release I'm
>> tempted to going back to building plugin/klash/klash instead, and we can
>> fix KDE support in CVS later.

  I just made this change in the release branch. For now the old
behavior of 0.7.1 is restored, and klash gets built the way it used to
from it's own klash.cpp version of gnash.cpp. This lets the release have
a working Konqueror plugin again. We still need to fix the KDE problem
in cvs HEAD, but this will buy some time... Since KDE is so totally
broken in gui, I think I'm going to disable it as a config option for
the release so we don't get bugs reports on it.