Re: [Gnash-dev] Trying to run the tests

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Trying to run the tests
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 11:05:11 -0700

strk wrote:

> Well, a quick suggestion for you is to get Ming :)
> Another possibility is to grab a "release snapshot", but I'm afraid
> we're not currently providing them. I suggest we do though...
> a nightly snapshot in "release" mode would likely be helpful.

  I think for now, it's better off if people wanting to test Gnash use
CVS, as it changes daily. :-) I don't really want to get into the mess
of supporting CVS snapshot builds at this time as we're all busy enough
as it is...

  I also don't think we want to distribute test cases in a release, it's
probably better that people use the online versions on the developers
site, as one of these days we'll hook it up to automatically log all the
results into a database.