Re: [Gnash-dev] Docbook derived documentation on the website

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Docbook derived documentation on the website
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 19:44:25 +0100

On Thu, Dec 14, 2006 at 07:11:37PM +0100, ann wrote:
> I was wondering...is there some reason that we don't build the documentation
> by default?  It seems to me that this would be more universally useful than,
> say, Klash support, which is default.
>
> Not that I don't think the manual should also be available in other places,
> it's just something I've been wondering about.

I guess it's due to some bugs in the requirements detection... building
dox is currently not really neat in term of requirements... so better
to require an explicit --enable-dox rather then a --disable-dox.
A good compromise would be automatically disabling, with a a warning,
if requirements are not met.

BTW, I'd like to drop the Java dependency for that... anyone ?