Re: [Gnash-dev] Suggestion -- frame/image stream extraction

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Suggestion -- frame/image stream extraction
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 12:27:49 +0100

I think the hardest part is designing the interface.
How would you specify the frame to dump ?
Consider that the same frame number can result
in different rendering due to gotoframe and actions
and looping.
Maybe the easiest solution is adding a keystroke to dump
current frame, but that would be about equivalent to
using an external software to take a screenshot...

--strk;