Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: [Gnash-commit] gnash/doc/C internals.xml

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: [Gnash-commit] gnash/doc/C internals.xml
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 16:08:35 +0100

dolphinling wrote:

Canvas didn't appear until Firefox 2.0. (There never was a 1.05, either, although there was a 1.0.5)

Although, if this is talking about using canvas for gnash's rendering, I _seriously_ doubt that would be a workable idea. For one thing, it would

"Canvas" in this case is used generically, and doesn't refer to the GTK canvas. I guess we should clarify the doc to make this more clear... What does happen is OpenGL gets rendered into a Gtk "drawable", not a canvas.