Re: [Gnash-dev] Large movies

From: zou lunkai
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Large movies
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 10:26:17 +0800

Another web resource that testers need is an http repository of the
latest (or recent) cvs snapshots of the source tree because some
people live behind fascist firewalls and have to access the world via
an http-only proxy that will not allow them to speak cvs without some
ornate ssh-tunnel trickery (I can arrange this for anyone who needs it
- please ask if you need it).

Behind firewalls, that's probably true for me.