Re: [Gnash-dev] configure.ac

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] configure.ac
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 12:06:01 -0700

Bastiaan Jacques wrote:

> That said, I think we desperately need indentation fixes throughout the
> codebase -- not just configure.ac. If you look at files like gui/sdl.cpp
> and gui/gui.cpp, you see that pretty much every contributor uses his own

  My latest macro checkin should have fixed the indenting for most of
the .m4 files. For me files I'd prefer to see no code checked in that
doesn't follow standard indenting. For m4 files, this is critical, as
without consistency, m4 code is even *harder* to debug.

  My m4 coding style, which we should adopt, is 2 space indenting after
any if/while/for/ etc... and after any AC_* macro that end which a '['.
I like a space after any comma. You can look at the new ffmpeg.m4 for my
latest formatting style.