Re: [Laszlo-dev] [Gnash-dev] YouTube video via OpenLaszlo

From: Henry Minsky
Subject: Re: [Laszlo-dev] [Gnash-dev] YouTube video via OpenLaszlo
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 13:00:51 -0500

example:

main.lzx:

<canvas>
  <import name="lib" href="" stage="late" />
</canvas>

view-library.lzx:

<library>
  <text>Loaded</text>
  <view y="20" width="100" height="100" bgcolor="red"/>
</library>

The compiler will emit a file in build/main/view-library.lzx.swf
but note that it won't contain anything very interesting, just function calls to
LzInstantiateView(...)

So you could make
view-library.lzx:

<library>