[Gnash-dev] arg, mail server blew up

From: rob
Subject: [Gnash-dev] arg, mail server blew up
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 12:25:44 -0700

Sorry if anyone has tried to email me, my mail server blew up in the
middle of the night. (literally) You should have seen the storm that was
raging... winds over 100mph, snowing like mad, it was crazy. Anyway,
assuming I can dig through the snow drift blocking my driveway in a
reasonable amount of time, I'm going to drive to Boulder today and hope
like mad I can find an Ultra SCSI 320 controller in stock anywhere...

It's entirely likely I could be mostly offline all weekend though. I'm
bringing up an ancient PC as a backup mail server, but if you've ever
hacked sendmail, it's not fast... Anybody remember the "MX loops back to
itself" messages ?