Re: [Gnash-dev] commit hooks (was: Recent commit in devtools)

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] commit hooks (was: Recent commit in devtools)
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 10:21:50 -0700

> On Thu, Feb 22, 2007 at 12:21:03PM +0100, ann wrote:

> I don't
> see any reason why the commit message couldn't be modified to also include
> an additional message if any tests failed as a result of the commit.  Of

  I may be wrong, but I don't believe we can add anything like this for
commit messages on Savannah. So I think we'd have a "make checkstyle" or
something like that. As large chunks of Gnash have pretty ugly code we
inherited that has never been reformatted, I think useful info would be lost
in the volume of non-conforming code.