Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: OpenLaszlo support (continued..)

From: Henry Minsky
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: OpenLaszlo support (continued..)
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 17:28:39 -0500

The importAssets hack is in there because it turns out that if you do that it imports any fonts in the loaded clip into the main app, so it's
a way to dynamically load fonts at runtime. Unfortunately we couldn't figure out any way to use that to dynamically load swf assets (Laszlo resources) so they could be attached to clips in the main movie, Flash doesn't seem to allow that.

On 2/26/07, strk <address@hidden> wrote:
On Mon, Feb 26, 2007 at 05:05:54PM -0500, Henry Minsky wrote:
> stage="defer" or stage="late" will both work

Ok. I tried both and both give the exactly same output in
build/main/mylib.lzx.swf

'flasm' reports a single frame with 4 DOACTION blocks and in importAsset
which seems to be importing itself (weird).
The simple code is in the second DOACTION block, I guess I'll need to wipe
out one of those library files to get rid of the others, right ?

Flasm output follows:

movie 'build/main/mylib.lzx.swf' compressed // flash 7, total frames: 1, frame rate: 0 fps, 500x400 px

  frame 0
    constants 'LzInstantiateView', '_level0'
    push 'LzInstantiateView', '_level0'
    getVariable
    push 'LzInstantiateView'
    getMember
    varEquals
  end // of frame 0

  frame 0
    constants 'foo'
    push 'foo', 259
    setVariable
  end // of frame 0

  importAssets from 'build/main/mylib.lzx.swf'
  end // of importAssets

  frame 0
    constants '_parent', 'this', 'snippetLoaded', 'loader'
    push NULL, 'this'
    getVariable
    push '_parent'
    getMember