Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: OpenLaszlo support (continued..)

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: OpenLaszlo support (continued..)
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 11:37:48 +0100

On Mon, Feb 26, 2007 at 05:02:14PM -0500, Henry Minsky wrote:
> PTW mentioned writing a zero byte file for the LFC7.lzl, and then compiling
> the main app,  what happened when you tried that?

I tried this.
LFC7.lzl is, despite the extension, an SWF file (why is that?).
I substituted it with an empty SWF and the resulting main.swf
reduces to a size of about 1Kb. Still, it contains a few
DEFINEBUTTON and DEFINEMOVIECLIP instantiation of
them and some exportAssets.
What can I wipe out next, and is there really no way to specify
this as a 'lzc' command-line switch  ?

--strk;