[Gnash-dev] rebuilding after regenerating configure

From: Martin Guy
Subject: [Gnash-dev] rebuilding after regenerating configure
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 13:25:51 +0000

Hi. Gnash newbie question ;)

When I cvs update -d and find that configure.ac has been modified
since you last ran autogen.sh, I run autogen.sh and run the configure
in all the different build directories. (I use strk's
"../gnash/configure blah blah" in separate directories to maintain
differently-configured builds)

My question is: should I expect just to run "make" in each build dir
to get a correct build and have the right things recompiled and
relinked, or should I remove everything in all the build directories
before configuring in each, as I do at present?