Re: [Gnash-dev] Premature death of LoadThread

From: Tomas Groth
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Premature death of LoadThread
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 01:34:16 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

> When LoaderThread dies unexpectedly, this is what happens:

[snip]

> I obtained this by making sure "init" actions are immediately run (patch
> attached) and
> running player2.swf (youtube client).
This should now be fixed in CVS.

> Death of the LoadThread  seems related to this:
>
> (process:14859): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: gtype.c:2215: initialization
> assertion failed, use IA__g_type_init() prior to this function
>
> Beside, I run gnash with -r1 trying to remove the "sound", but I guess we
> need another value for video now ?

This will work for removing sound when using ffmpeg, but for some reason it
make gnash hang when using gstreamer and playing video. Btw, remember that when
using gstreamer FLV playback isn't supported yet. Should be soon though...

cheers,

Tomas

Alt i én. Få Yahoo! Mail med adressekartotek, kalender og
notesblok. http://dk.mail.yahoo.com