Re: [Gnash-dev] How could I help?

From: ann
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] How could I help?
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 10:53:26 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Rich,

I'm sure that Sandro will soon try to snap you up for testing ;), but
in the meantime, perhaps you'd like to look at our wiki.  We've listed
a few ways people can volunteer:
    http://www.gnashdev.org/wiki/index.php/WaysToHelp

Perhaps there is something in that list which appeals to you. We'd love to have your help.

- Ann