Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] sprite_instance::restart() and properties

From: Udo Giacomozzi
Subject: Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] sprite_instance::restart() and properties
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 11:10:15 +0200

Hello strk,

Thursday, April 19, 2007, 11:02:12 AM, you wrote:

s> No, it's a bug. Attaching clip properties in ::construct seems a good
s> idea to me, but I'm not sure ::construct is called again after the call
s> to restart. What about calling attachMovieClipProperteis directly
s> in ::restart ?

contruct() is called by restart() itself - right after clearing the
properties by the way. The getter-setters and properties seem to be a
world of it's own, but I *think* construct() should contain all
actions that currently are located in the constructor - at least those
that can be modified by restart().

The constructor also contains these calls:

  set_prototype(getMovieClipInterface());

  // Initialize the flags for init action executed.
  m_init_actions_executed.assign(m_def->get_frame_count(), false);

Not sure what they really do and if they should be moved to
construct()...

Udo