[Gnash-dev] Translation

From: John Gilmore
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Translation
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 04:20:12 -0700

I just checked in the revisions that will let people start doing serious
translation work.  The file po/gnash.pot contains the master message
catalog (the original English messages), which you can provide translations
for in po/$(lang).po files.

At the moment, gnash isn't actually translating the messages when I
run it, however.  I'm tracking down that bug, which appears to be deep in
the C library.  But translation efforts can begin in parallel with that.

        John