Re: [Gnash-dev] cvs tarballs

From: Martin Guy
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] cvs tarballs
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 16:54:17 +0100

2007/4/30, Rob Savoye <address@hidden>:
Martin Guy wrote:

> - autogen.sh is missing (although "configure" and libltdl/ are present!)
> - "configure" runs ok, but compilations fail immediately saying
>   "log.h:27:63: error: gettext.h: No such file or directory
> - if I copy libbase/gettext.h in from my usual source tree they
> compile and work OK.

  These are bugs in the "make dist". I just need to add these as dist
dependencies so they get added to the snapshots.

What, so when things are added to the tree we will generate
uncompilable tarballs forever until someone notices? :-/ That won't
attract developers.

Can we change mechanism to something that is guaranteed to generate a
current CVS snapshot, not an interim distro?