Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: Building in security

From: Martin Guy
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: Building in security
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 15:55:03 +0100

Sorry, I missed a bit

IMHO, we need to implement the same cross-domain policy in Gnash too,
to be compatible.

While we still don't really have any idea what the problems are, that
is a safe option, since it is the conclusion of other people's study
in the area... undoubtedly better informed people than we are at
present!
If it turns out that even that allows remote exploits insecure as
well, at worst we will be compatibly exploitable, yes.