Re: [Gnash-dev] release criteria ?

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] release criteria ?
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 14:07:53 +0200

On Fri, May 04, 2007 at 01:30:23PM +0200, Udo Giacomozzi wrote:
> Hello strk,
>
> Friday, May 4, 2007, 12:47:08 PM, you wrote:
> >> 7. Get video working with AGG, fix invalidate regions bug with video.
>
> s> The "bug" is basically behaving like the whole display area has been
> invalidated
> s> which triggers full redraw. To properly implement invalidated regions we
> s> must cleanup the video_character_instance class.
> s> Question (for tgc): is video_character_def used by both embedded video and
> s> dynamically loaded FLV ? Can we trust the m_width and m_height of
> video_character_def ?
>
> Should be fixed now. Please test.

Yes, seems to work. A coulpe of notes though:

1)  I always see the video bounds invalidated, even whtn no new video frame is
available.

2) We should also implement get_bounds and getBounds for proper hit test and AS
getBounds

I'll check (2), but for (1) we need to inspect the problem closely (ie: we'd
need some
debugging of *when* ::display is called [ ie: might be the "still" frames I see
are just
due to the fact ::display is simply not called again ]