Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: gotoAndPlay bug in Gnash (was: Serious performance p

From: zou lunkai
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: gotoAndPlay bug in Gnash (was: Serious performance problem)
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 14:44:43 +0800

If what Zou is saying in IRC is correct it should only use _scriptTransformed
instead:

12:21 < zou> PLACE and REPLACE need to support an ID for the new character,
PLACE, MOVE, REPLACE all use dpeth to refer the old character.
12:22 < strk> Ok, so my question above was: will MOVE or REPLACE tags be
effective no matter what kind of instance is found at the specified depth of the old
             character ?
12:25 < zou> yes, I think so. no matter what occupies the specified depth.

sorry, I take back my words. As testcases committed today show that
MOVE tag is *not* effective to as-created movie clips. And I don't
know how to test REPLACE tags.