Re: [Gnash-dev] cvs tarballs

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] cvs tarballs
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 16:28:10 +0200

On Wed, May 09, 2007 at 02:25:57PM +0100, Martin Guy wrote:
> >"works fine" means no mail if everything is fine, 1 mail a day when
> >something
> >is broken.
> >
> >Fine for all ?
>
> Why, does everyone on gnash-commit have to act on it?

Ideally only whoever broke it should act on it.
I can act as a proxy trying to find out, but I tought it's easier
if every committer gets a mail and can pick it up
("hey! that must have been my fault!")

> Ok, I'll automate my build-of-every-combination stuff to that it runs
> once a night and mails everyone if any build fails, instead of looking
> into things myself.
> Oh, and I can run "make check" too and if anything new fails, mails
> everybody.

Alright, I see your point. Would rob suggestion of a new mailing list
specifically targetted at this kind of communication work for you ?