Re: Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] Re: gotoAndPlay bug in Gnash (was: Serious perfor

From: zou lunkai
Subject: Re: Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] Re: gotoAndPlay bug in Gnash (was: Serious performance problem)
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 16:02:55 +0800

On 5/10/07, Udo Giacomozzi <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello zou,

zl> I am afraid still not enough, or even worse, a wrong direction.

zl> Zou: In the above case, I am sure "B" will be created and destroied when
jumping
zl>  from frame4 to frame14! see testcase: action_execution_order_test6

Whoa, that's a quite complex testcase to verify this...

I added a timeline to the Wiki page, for easier reference:
http://www.gnashdev.org/wiki/index.php/TimelineControl#Skipping_frames

I created exactly the same movie. The sprite *definition* contains
this ActionScript code:

 trace(this+' created in frame '+_parent._currentframe);

 this.onUnload = function() {
   trace(this+' removed in frame '+_parent._currentframe);
 };

I placed three static instances at frames 3, 8, 13 with names "A", "B"
and "C" respectively.

When running the movie I get this output:

_level0.A created in frame 3
_level0.A removed in frame 14
_level0.C created in frame 14
_level0.C removed in frame 1

_level0.A created in frame 3
_level0.A removed in frame 14
_level0.C created in frame 14
_level0.C removed in frame 1

(in a loop, because movie loops back to first frame)

As you can see, no life sign from instance "B"...

Udo

create a onClipLoad  for instance B(I assume B is a sprite), you'll
see what will happen.