Re: [Gnash-dev] What does Gnash build on?

From: John Drinkwater
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] What does Gnash build on?
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 23:38:42 +0100

Martin Guy wrote:
I've started a table of OS/CPUs that Gnash is known to work under.
I'm sure a lot of combinations must be missing.  I have

GNU/Linux Debian etch / 32-bit Intel/AMD x86 GNU/Linux Fedora core 6 / x86 GNU/Linux / ARM (Cross-compiled by Rob) FreeBSD MacOS/X

Haiku

Just to clarify this entry so people don't wonder why a pull from cvs wont work:

It has been built on BeOS but with changes that aren't published as of yet (it has not been distributed either). BeOS requires its own GUI and sound layer, obviously. Haiku is the open-source replacement of the now dead BeOS.
It runs on both perfectly* with the BeOS/MediaKit/AGG back-ends.

Regards,
John

--
John ‘[Beta]’ Drinkwater        |       address@hidden