[Gnash-dev] problems doing a player that displays more than one swf file

From: Fernando Delgado
Subject: [Gnash-dev] problems doing a player that displays more than one swf file, one after another...
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 11:08:33 +0200

Hi again,

I been delevoping a gnash based player with the idea of diaplaying several swf file one after another.

I can play the first file, but I can't figure out how to load the second one.

I can load the second file with "gnash::create_library_movie" but I can not call VM::init again, it throws a singleton exception.

I know I can get the VM with VM::get().getRoot() but I don't know how to change the swf movie.

Thanks in advance.

NT: The player is simple Xv player without GTK, KDE, if anyone interested we could make another GUI for gnash