Re: [Gnash-dev] Hello world in haXe does not work

From: younes
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Hello world in haXe does not work
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 20:11:54 +0200

strk a écrit :
> On Fri, Jul 13, 2007 at 02:38:54AM +0200, address@hidden wrote:
>

>> I tried to look at testsuite but, also libming-dev installed i got the
>> WARNING : You need to have the Ming development ...
>> when i run ./configure
>> Any idea ?
>>

> Old Ming libs (0.3.0) didn't come with a 'ming-config', which is
> what Gnash macro file uses for detection of Ming.
> You might either syntetize a ming-config yourself or (better)
> make the macro ming-config agnostic.

Just get it works with ming-0.4.0-beta. Now I'm interesting to add other
mtasc/haxe test cases. But before I want to know how to run tests and
check if passed or not.
In my box, when typing 'make hello.swf' under testsuite/  it's end with :

'Adding prebuilt clip ../Dejagnu.swf to frame 0 ... make : ***
[hello.swf] Erreur 1'

And mtasc-hello produced is empty.
Any idea ?

Thanks