[Gnash-dev] Browser plugin for OS/2

From: Paul Smedley
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Browser plugin for OS/2
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 18:54:10 +0930

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to clean up some configure detection stuff so that Gnash builds easier on OS/2, so that I can then submit all patches - which really are very minimal (which is nice).

The thing I still need to finish off is a browser plugin.

I've been looking at the sample unix and win32 plugins.... I see how the win32 plugin renders using create_render_handler_ogl() - how does the unix plugin do it?

I've been suggested to use the win32 plugin as a base - as I'm using agg on OS/2 - how difficult would be be to change thing to render using agg instead of ogl?

Thanks in advance,

Paul.