Re: [Gnash-dev] Compilation trouble on Windows with MSVC

From: Olivier Milla
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Compilation trouble on Windows with MSVC
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 17:03:12 -0400

Hello everybody,

             This might be a little late to answer this post but I just discovered your project and so this thread. J

Anyway, my point is that I have a desesparate need to have gnash compiled (as a DLL) under Windows even though it seems some features are not really supported there yet. (Personnaly I’m not interested in features surrounding videos btw).

I’ve started to gather all the dependencies according to the documented posted earlier in this thread and I thought that maybe I could try to join forces with people who have already made some progress from what I’m reading.

I’m willing to get in touch with people who tried, be they from within the Gnash project or outside so we can just start from where the most advanced of us left off. Of course I’m also willing to place somewhere (in Gnash’s SVN or somewhere in this wild wild web) the result of this procedure when it’s done for everybody to enjoy.

Sincerely,

             Olivier Milla

P.S : Asger, if you still need the jpeg.lib library, I seem to have it compiled fine here. Still needing?