[Gnash-dev] Request: ./configure options for MIT-SHM

From: Udo Giacomozzi
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Request: ./configure options for MIT-SHM
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 17:54:03 +0200

I defaulted the GTK-AGG MIT-SHM extension to OFF since it does not
properly handle expose events (see bug 20301).

I have two requests for the people that speak ./configure language:

- I'd propose --enable-mit-shm, --disable-mit-shm options (default
  disabled now) that replace the ENABLE_MIT_SHM macro in
  gtk_glue_agg.h (I assume this is easy to do?)

- Once MIT-SHM can be enabled by default (ie. the bug is fixed)
  ./configure should be able to auto-detect the support for this
  extension. Probably this is trickier, dunno.

For the moment I see point #1 more important.

Udo