Re: [Gnash-dev] Enhancement suggestion for GNASH

From: Dimitri Turbiner
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Enhancement suggestion for GNASH
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 05:03:39 -0400

dengdd wrote:
on 2007-10-31 09:32 +0100,Udo Giacomozzi worte  :
sibily even a specialized GUI for this kind of things.

A special renderer is not necessary, AGG would fit perfectly in this
scenario. Instead, a special GUI is necessary that pushes the frame
buffer to a video file codec instead of copying it to the video card.
The FB GUI might be a good starting point.
Udo

ye~~~

 Using agg renderer,  when initializing agg ,wo should give a memory
address and the size of memory to agg renderer.
(agg_rendererer->init_buffer(MemoryAddress, SizeOfMemory, WidthOfFrame,
HeightOfFrame);

so the Memory can be specifyed by ourself.  and we just get the timer of
the gui to advance the movie.
For memoryAddress you can allocate an shm segment. This way other processes can attach to it if you pass them the shmid.

we can get the movie_fps directly. or get the gui class's _interval
variable.

float movie_fps = _movie_def->get_frame_rate();