Re: [Gnash-dev] Enhancement suggestion for GNASH

From: dengdd
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Enhancement suggestion for GNASH
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 09:46:49 +0800

Hi, all

We can get the memory buffers of frame when the Gnash renderering  and
convert it to other video-file formats.

At present there are some problems when we do it.

1:some flash movies need interactived. difference interactives show
difference frames.

2:video-file we converted without optimization, so it's size maybe big.

3:How to handle the sound ? the same way as frame buffers?   when need
sound,  get the sound is memory buffers?

Sorry, My English is bad, maybe I am not very clear. please forgive me.
thanks.

在 2007-10-30二的 12:31 +0100,strk写道: