Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] Problem with Drawing API

From: Udo Giacomozzi
Subject: Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] Problem with Drawing API
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 14:02:04 +0100

Hello Sandro,

SS> Contains  4 versions of your drawing (the same found in
SS> DrawingApiTest.swf).

Ok, thanks. The file is very interesting, I'll analyze it now..

SS> Still this doesn't tell me wheter it's the renderer using
SS> different behaviour or the "normalizer" implemented in the player
SS> (and in the IDE for the proprietary case)

My first assumption is that it does *not* have any kind of normalizer,
because such a normalizer *normally* never produces paths that would
confuse the rasterizer (which is the case for the upper left version).

BTW, I think I found an easy solution that will work for SWF-defined,
dynamic and malformed (regarding fill side) shapes. I'll try to
implement it in a few moments to see if it passes our testcases.

Udo