Re: [Gnash-dev] "Todd Kelsey": simple flash/gnash game - xoroids

From: John Gilmore
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] "Todd Kelsey": simple flash/gnash game - xoroids
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 15:38:00 -0800

> Not sure where Zach turned up the basic source code for it. He might need a
> bit of an explanation for some of the terms -- if you don't have the time,
> do you know someone who might be willing to help him understand the issues?
> Not sure of the licensing either.
>
> (Zach, could you go back and make a list of the urls/locations of where you
> got the basis of the code for the asteroids thing, and then the space
> invaders thing? I'll help you to make a wiki page -- then we can figure out

Hi Zachus,

For debugging gnash, we don't need to know who wrote the code -- we just
need a copy of the Flash source code for the program, to understand what
the author thought they were doing, and why gnash isn't making that
happen.

(For shipping it on the OLPC, the copyrights would have to be well
understood, but that's not our issue right now.)

        John Gilmore