Re: [Gnash-dev] No rule to make target '../../libmedia/libgnashmedia.la'

From: Asger Ottar Alstrup
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] No rule to make target '../../libmedia/libgnashmedia.la', needed by 'libgnashparser.la'
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 14:14:29 +0100

On Nov 27, 2007 11:33 PM, strk <address@hidden> wrote:
Can you provide a testcase focused on that, showing *just* that ?
Maybe the _height of the character is bigger then you'd expect ?
Is it using .autoSize ? If so, which value ?

I attach a patch and a new test file that exhibits the problem. I tested that Adobe Flash player passes the test.

Regards,
Asger