Re: [Gnash-dev] No rule to make target '../../libmedia/libgnashmedia.la'

From: Asger Ottar Alstrup
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] No rule to make target '../../libmedia/libgnashmedia.la', needed by 'libgnashparser.la'
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 10:57:06 +0100

On Nov 30, 2007 7:04 PM, strk <address@hidden> wrote:
On Thu, Nov 29, 2007 at 02:43:48PM +0100, Asger Ottar Alstrup wrote:

> The test as I wrote it passes on Adobe player, but fails on gnash.

Ok, reviewed and committed. I still belive actionscript.all/TextField.as
to contain it, but I'm surely happier if you can add more tests so
there it is.

Thanks.

I added a background color, the test still fails but you can see that
rendering is correct (or is it ?).

The rendering is wrong, it seems. In Adobe, the text is visible and the background has a natural size with the intended color. In Gnash, the text is invisible, the background is the wrong color, and it is 100 pixels high rather than what the text requires.

Regards,
Asger