Re: [Gnash-dev] Weird actionscript bug

From: zou lunkai
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Weird actionscript bug
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 10:25:24 +0800

Udo,

I'll commit a test based on yours.  The actions order is mixed up when
calling  gotoFrame in a event handler in current design.  setInterval,
key events, mouse events all have similar problem.   I could repeat
your tests by using key event handlers instead of setInterval.   The
problem is that we are not sure if event handlers(including
setInterval) should be pushed or not to the global actions queue.

> Zou suggested to remove ActionExec.cpp:470:
> - VM::get().getRoot().flushHigherPriorityActionQueues();
>This helps in this specific case but brings up other problems.
>However, these other problems may be because of a buggy gotoAndPlay()
>implementation, as Strk says (setting PLAY state after the jump).

hmm,  gotoFrame is even more important if it is buggy.

--zou