[Gnash-dev] RE: : Having our programs accessed on OLPC

From: Samuel Klein
Subject: [Gnash-dev] RE: : Having our programs accessed on OLPC
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 13:28:52 -0500 (EST)

Dear Bob,

Happy holidays! And no news from my end. I should go myself and file bugs against the gnash-dev ticket system... (Rob S?)

At any rate, we would like to make your programs available to our schools that are offline, by including them in our digital school library. Would it be possible to get a downloadable collection of your programs for this purpose?

Best,
SJ