[Gnash-dev] Re: Nested masks layers question

From: Sandro Santilli
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Re: Nested masks layers question
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 08:39:54 +0100

On Thu, Jan 24, 2008 at 09:13:37AM +0800, zou lunkai wrote:
> Hello, strk
>
> > Suppose in a displayList we have 2 layer masks:
>
> >  mask1: at depth 1 masks up to layer 3
> >  mask2: at depth 2 (masked by mask1) masks up to layer 5
> >  maskee: at depth 4
>
> > Is maskee masked by both mask1 and mask2 or only by mask2 ?
>
> yes, the maskee should be masked by both mask1 and mask2.  I am pretty
> sure about this, otherwise the stack based algorithm won't work.

Could you extend the test with this other scenario please:

mask1: at depth 1 masks up to layer 6
mask2: at depth 2 masks up to layer 3
maskee: at depth 4

I guess maskee should be masked by mask1 and not mask2.

The test, with both scenarios (maybe in two frames) would
be very helpful to test more things:
        - rendering
        - AS hitTest
        - mouse handling (maskee should do something onRollOver/Out, like
changing alpha)
        - _droptarget (needs something to drag)