Re: [Gnash-dev] server/asobj/xml.*

From: Sandro Santill
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] server/asobj/xml.*
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 08:43:17 +0100

On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 03:27:56PM +0800, Hong Yu wrote:

> Thanks for your suggestions! I have installed Ming0.4.0-beta5, swfc, and
> swfmill, and the Gnash configure script's run confirmed the tools found.
> However, it seemed that gnash/testsuite/* wouldn't automatically build,
> even with Makefile present. Would you tell more on how to build the test
> SWFs? Thanks!

  make check  - build the tests and run it

Under actionscript.all you can build single tests with:

  make XML-v5.swf
  make XML-v6.swf
  make XML-v7.swf
  make XML-v8.swf

Then run them using gnash.
Make sure to export a GNASHRC environment variable to point
to testsuite/gnashrc so that testsuite/media is added to your
local snapshots dir (this is done automatically on 'make check').

The gnash manual should contain more info.
Also look at http://wiki.gnashdev.org/wiki/index.php/TestingFramework
(the latter needs some more work actually).