Re: [Gnash-dev] Newbie: Error in make check and make install

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Newbie: Error in make check and make install
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 11:09:53 +0100

On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 02:17:43AM -0700, Azalea Wahab wrote:

> For your information, for the make check error. The file
> /home/azalea/gnashroot2/gnash-0.8.2/testsuite/libgeometry/Range2dTest
> exist and the file is an executable file and can be executed.
> This is the link to the result of executing Range2dTest
> http://paste.lisp.org/display/57645
>
> Can anyone help to point out what would be the cause of my problem? and how
> do i rectify this. Thank you

It's the second time we get this report.
It would be useful if some of the devs could try make check w/out dejagnu, as
that's
the setup triggering this bug.
If it works for others, might be an automake version issue (tabs, newlines in
the TESTCASES var?).
Anyway, I'll be out for the next 5 days so can't help till I'm back.