[Gnash-dev] Thanks

From: teebo
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Thanks
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 18:07:38 +0100

Hi Gnash devs,

Thanks a lot for your work.
I have You tube working on my 64bits debian box and my life gas meaning again.
I can listen to Rammstein.

It would be really great if the following two lines were mentioned in the
documentation preferably at the top in flashing red neon lights, as it would
spare a lot of us lengthy Googling and scanning of the make file:

- To start on the right foot:
./configure --enable-plugin --with-plugindir=/usr/lib/iceweasel/plugins/

- To complete the installation
make install-plugins

It just took me the best part of a week to find my way through all that.

Carry on the good work and thanks again.
T. Jamme